Successful practice owners understand the competitive advantage to win talent and grow productivity requires a thriving workplace culture. In today’s environment of Millennials and Gen Z employees, it’s important to master the art of effective communication with everyone on your team. This will result in less chaos, a more structured schedule, and will help the team discover simple tools that will provide a compelling and common language of respect and growth.
- 87% of organizations cite culture and engagement as one of their top challenges
- 61% of employees say they are burned out and lack motivation
- 47% of people seeking a new job cite team culture as the main reason for doing so
Our team culture training results a workplace environment of positivity, productivity, and sustainability. Participants will:
- Discover how to crack the code of communication with co-workers.
- Learn the 5 key metrics that drive team culture
- Recognize that leaders define culture but sub-leaders define sub-culture
- Uncover the #1 success factor to lead change in any organization
- Establish how to communicate ideas with the right expectations
- Understand the real issue behind underperformance in the workplace
- Master the art of connecting with all personality types
- Learn why self-awareness is the first step on the roadmap to success
Team culture trainings have proven to inspire:
- 62% felt a stronger sense of belonging
- 82% of people formed greater connections across the company
- 81% felt greater empathy for fellow co-workers
- 72% were inspired by growth vision ideas
Are you ready for your team to be more engaged, focused, and enjoy a healthy work-life balance? If so, schedule your Team Culture Training today… They will thank you for it!
What is being said about our Team Culture Training:
“Tracy did a presentation for our team for our 10-year anniversary team building event. She is a very knowledgeable and an impressive speaker. She did fantastic at teaching and showing the group how to communicate with each other and grow together. We are a better team because of her!” -Kellie Henry
“Tracy blew our expectations out of the park! She really did a deep dive into our culture and delivered spot-on training of our strengths, weaknesses, and the steps we need to take to reach our desired team environment!” -Bill Seager