We are excited to announce that we have rolled out a new division of Front Office Coach that focuses solely on Workplace Culture and Team Communication. Visit www.TeamCultureWorks.com for more information.
Successful practice owners understand the competitive advantage to win talent and grow productivity requires a thriving workplace culture. In today’s environment of Millennials and Gen Z employees, it’s important to master the art of effective communication with everyone on your team. This will result in less chaos, a more structured schedule, and will help the team discover simple tools that will provide a compelling and common language of respect and growth.
- 87% of organizations cite culture and engagement as one of their top challenges
- 61% of employees say they are burned out and lack motivation
- 47% of people seeking a new job cite team culture as the main reason for doing so
Our team culture training results a workplace environment of positivity, productivity, and sustainability. Participants will:
- Discover how to crack the code of communication with co-workers.
- Learn the 5 key metrics that drive team culture
- Recognize that leaders define culture but sub-leaders define sub-culture
- Uncover the #1 success factor to lead change in any organization
- Establish how to communicate ideas with the right expectations
- Understand the real issue behind underperformance in the workplace
- Master the art of connecting with all personality types
- Learn why self-awareness is the first step on the roadmap to success
Team culture trainings have proven to inspire:
- 62% felt a stronger sense of belonging
- 82% of people formed greater connections across the company
- 81% felt greater empathy for fellow co-workers
- 72% were inspired by growth vision ideas
Are you ready for your team to be more engaged, focused, and enjoy a healthy work-life balance? If so, schedule your Team Culture Training today… They will thank you for it!
What is being said about our Team Culture Training:
“Tracy did a presentation for our team for our 10-year anniversary team building event. She is a very knowledgeable and an impressive speaker. She did fantastic at teaching and showing the group how to communicate with each other and grow together. We are a better team because of her!” -Kellie Henry
“Tracy blew our expectations out of the park! She really did a deep dive into our culture and delivered spot-on training of our strengths, weaknesses, and the steps we need to take to reach our desired team environment!” -Bill Seager